My Travels Side
Adam's Tips for Amsterdam
Hotel Dylan - General Manager René Bourmann
Great Location near shopping and museums, fantastic staff who
will arrange private canal sunset dining tours (highlight of trip),
beautiful courtyard for cocktails w/chic crowd, Michelin star
restaurant and very unconventional, but comfy rooms!
T. +31 (0) 20 530 2010
Chang-I – Innovative Asian Cuisine
T. +31 (0) 20 470 1700
Dynasty – Oriental Cuisine
T. +31 (0) 20 626 8400
Sights we hit…remember we’ve already been there a few times
1. Anne Frank House
2. Rijks Museum – Under construction so limited exhibition
3. Van Gogh Musem
4. Red Light District – nice stroll after dinner
5. Vondelpark – beautiful respite in the middle of Amsterdam
with rose garden. Take a picnic lunch.
6. House of Bols Cocktail Workshop – tour and tasting
7. Shopping – Pieter Cornelisz – This high-end shopping area has
all the classics (which can be found in every big city), but also
wonderful men’s and women’s boutiques and concept/lifestyle
stores like Riviera Maison.